Tag Cloud has Gone Missing

Sandra Powers

24 May, 2018 08:40 PM

When looking at tickets, I used to have a tag cloud - a bunch of tags shown in a font size relative to how often the tag is used. I found it very helpful. But the tag cloud is no longer displayed there; now when I look at my tickets, there is just an open empty space where the cloud used to be.

I can still use tags all I like - add or remove them, search by them - but I can't see a list of all the tags. In addition, tags no longer autocomplete as I am adding them to a ticket. (These two things together means that I now have spelling variations out the nose.)

Initially I figured it was a browser thing, but it happens on both Chrome and a freshly installed vanilla Firefox. I've been through all the project pages I could find looking for a setting that might control this, with no luck.

Searching the web doesn't turn up anything either, which leads me to think that I am making a stupid mistake or missing something important.

Any suggestions?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Tiger Team on 25 May, 2018 02:46 PM

you may have more than 3,000 tags which causes browser problems. is that
    likely?

2. 2 Posted by Sandra Powers on 25 May, 2018 04:26 PM

No, I don't think that's likely. Last time I saw them, there were .... maybe 125 tags? I'm the only one who adds tags, so unless something went really weird there shouldn't be any more than that now.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac