priority column

Brian Broderick

17 Oct, 2012 02:12 PM

You should add a column to ticket bins for the priority of each ticket; even better, let us select which columns are used in ticket bins so we can add or remove milestone, reported by, assigned to, title, etc. thanks!

1. 1 Posted by Nicole on 17 Oct, 2012 03:08 PM

Brian -

Thanks for the feedback! If you have priority state enabled on your account you should be seeing a priority column in the ticket overview, but a more customized ticket view is a good suggestion and I've added it to our suggestion queue. If/when we have it in active development we'll update this discussion.

Thanks again!
    Nicole

2. 2 Posted by Brian Broderick on 17 Oct, 2012 03:34 PM

oh man I missed that the bubbles next to tickets represents a priority. can you add a header to the column to make it more obvious? the colors for each priority are really unintuitive... gray, black, and green? it would be much clearer if the colors were sequential like red orange yellow, or again, even better if we could choose our own.

3. 3 Posted by chris (at luxde... on 06 Nov, 2012 09:24 PM

Couldn't agree more re red green yellow, I wanna set priority and view it at a glance fast!

4. 4 Posted by Patty Rainey on 07 Nov, 2012 08:40 PM

How is the priority state enabled on the account?

5. 5 Posted by Julien on 07 Nov, 2012 10:15 PM

Hey Patty,

You can find it on the account settings page: https://ACCOUNT_NAME.lighthouseapp.com/settings

6. brandi closed this discussion on 15 Nov, 2012 12:36 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac