Bulk Edit Tickets from a Milestone view

James Nisbet

26 Mar, 2010 05:49 AM

Why can I not bulk edit tickets when viewing a milestone? Our business runs week to week on a milestone, and it would be ideal if I could bulk edit tickets from this view, rather than trying to duplicate the same view under the "tickets" tab.

1. 1 Posted by Will Duncan on 26 Mar, 2010 07:42 AM

Thanks for the feedback James. The bulk edit was released within the search area as a feature. It's possible we could expand it to the milestone view. It would indeed speed up the workflow. We have some pretty cool plans for the milestones area in the near future as well, but I'll bring this up with the team.

For now, the easiest way to replicate it is to have run a search for state:open milestone:"milestone name" or save a search as a ticket bin with state:open milestone:next

2. 2 Posted by James Nisbet on 26 Mar, 2010 08:35 AM

Cool thanks mate, appreciate the response.

I also had another idea (which I was going to write a Greasemonkey script for), which was to add a "Resolve This" button to quickly resolve a ticket without having to use the drop down, as this is generally the most common action when viewing a ticket.

3. 3 Posted by Will Duncan on 26 Mar, 2010 10:44 PM

I think there might be a script out there someone else did. I'll have to dig around though. It was about a year ago and I don't seem to have the link saved on this machine or remember where I placed it.

4. 4 Posted by Will Duncan on 26 Mar, 2010 10:45 PM

Ah, google to the rescue.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/44364 was it I think. Allowed you to set the state right in the UI. I haven't ever used it, but I knew a few people who did back when it was released.

5. Nicole closed this discussion on 20 Dec, 2010 03:49 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac