the new milestones view / global project visibility and features

contact

24 Apr, 2009 02:25 PM

Hello,

You may already know some of my suggestions but as an everyday user I have to share them. We are using Lighthouse for Keldelice.com development, we are a 10-15 people team using LH (not only technical people). Here's a list of some things I noticed that should be improved to help us to better manage the project :

• the new milestone view is great but the removal of milestones objectives from the view is a regression for us (less visibility on project planification).
  • we lose a lot of time to move tickets from milestones to milestones : a mass moving system for tickets would be great (multiple selection or drag and drop...)
  • on timeline, date and type (ticket, milestone, changeset) should be inverted IMHO. I think it's more logical and useful to read the type first.
  • pages should be on main navigation
  • let us choose what's on main navigation
  • display again progress bar in milestone detail view
  • maybe a bug : milestone is marked as late when planned for today. date should be the end of the day, not the start (in our way to use LH).

Hope this helps.

Alexandre @ keldelice

1. 1 Posted by Will Duncan on 24 Apr, 2009 02:58 PM

Thank you so much for the feedback, I'll pass this along to the development team.

2. Will Duncan closed this discussion on 24 Apr, 2009 02:58 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac