Priorities & Milestones

nathan

13 Apr, 2009 03:20 AM

I found the following discussion on priorities: http://help.lighthouseapp.com/discussions/suggestions/323-ticket-priorities

And was curious what the outcome was. I am on a basic $10/month plan but would like these features. Is this still being tested? pulled altogether? how much would I have to spend on the plan before that is included? I'm on the basic account to test it out for the next month and figured all versions would be the same.

While I like the drag/drop interface of Milestones, I'd like to use color-coded & searchable priorities or have that drag and drop available in the main Tickets view. Also, with the Milestones, is there a way to change the current/next milestone without setting a due date?

I have one project with 3 milestones and it seems to have chosen alphabetically (none of them have due dates). Some projects have hard deadlines, but on some (particularly internal) projects it's really just whenever possible and due dates would be completely arbitrary. Is there a way to change the order of these?

I saw comments in another thread, and I would put in another vote for having a little arrow drop down on the milestones to quickly change the same as you have on preset filters for the Tickets tab.

Thanks, sorry if you hear from me a couple times in the next couple weeks. We're evaluating Lighthouse to see whether we migrate all of our projects over, so we'll be nitpicking over the details but overall it's been a very impressive product so far!

1. 1 Posted by Will Duncan on 30 Apr, 2009 09:55 AM

I sincerely apologize about the delayed response to your discussion. The additional priorities feature in Lighthouse is only included on Bronze plans or higher. We are still currently integrating features to it.

At the moment we do not have drag and drop milestones on our radar though. We do have searchable priorites. Our milestones page has been updated since you posted this discussion, so you may want to evaluate it and then ask questions based on yoru feedback from that.

2. Will Duncan closed this discussion on 30 Apr, 2009 09:55 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac