Detailed list of options between paid plans

ruben.ruiz

03 Apr, 2009 04:27 PM

Hi guys,

We just switched from Redmine to Lighthouse and slowly getting back up to speed using your system with our tickets. Great ticket system by the way. My question for you is that though you have a great simple chart on what options are available on the paid plans, it is not detailed enough. I had to go into the forums to figure out that we need to move up to Bronze for priorities. That got me wondering what Silver, Gold and Platinum may have. Sorry if I missed something obvious but do you have a detailed matrix of features on the paid accounts? With the addition of priorities of the Bronze, what extra features does Silver provide, and so on. Thanks.

1. 1 Posted by Will Duncan on 03 Apr, 2009 05:36 PM

At the moment prioritize are kind of a private beta-like feature, we haven't publicly put them in the plans because it's not polished off. Functional yes, but not completed in the UI. But it's only available on Bronze or higher.

The only difference between the plans above bronze are the sizes. We try to keep things fairly level on features. All paid plans also come with SSL as of last week. Down the road we might have some tweaks to those, were about the update some of the plan details and the Lighthouse website in the next week or two.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac