More verbose Change Lists references

hays.clark

23 Mar, 2009 11:41 PM

1. Make larger link for Changesets I like that you can easily type: [changelist number] but when you are actually reading reviews a number in brakes is rather small and easily overlooked. It would be cool if you could have the words "changeset [5]" show up instead of just "[5]".

In addition, it would be nice to have a drop down or some easy WYSIWYG feature that would store your 10 most recent Commits (changesets). That way a Dev that just performed a commit doesn't have to bother remembering what Changeset number fixed the bug he is resolving. This is an awesome feature in Source Depot.

1. Need more strict rules or ways to customize Resolve requirements When branches are in Lock down and QA teams need to verify only checkin's that pertain to bugs its often not just optional that Dev's reference their changelist that fixed a bug. I think you need to add a way of requiring that Resolved ticket required a Changeset.

2. Custom permissions. In addition, larger teams often only allows certain team members to close bugs. Dev's will resolve a bug, but only Dev Leads or QA team members can actually close a bug. I don't see a way to do this with Lighthouse.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac