Next ticket, previous ticket

dan

24 Feb, 2009 11:08 AM

I would like to be able to navigate between tickets without having to return to the aggregate (search results) view.

1. 1 Posted by Will Duncan on 24 Feb, 2009 12:35 PM

Thank you for the feedback. It's something we've actually had on our minds for a while, we have a few key updates on the horizon and hopefully some UI tweaks right after that which would include something along those lines.

2. 2 Posted by eric on 25 Feb, 2009 07:15 PM

this would be fantastic. additionally, if you could assign keyboard shortcuts to ticket bins, that would rockin' as well.

3. 3 Posted by Aleš Gabrovec on 03 Mar, 2009 10:00 PM

Yes, this is great. I just posted the exact same suggestion. ups...

4. 4 Posted by Will Duncan on 03 Mar, 2009 10:09 PM

We were actually debating the context in which the next/previous would allow, and it requires a bit more work than originally anticipated. Such as if you are inside a milestone, search, they have custom sorting, or a saved search. So it will probably get pushed back till we start working on our next large feature updates. We have a pretty hefty list of bug updates before we start working on this.

5. 5 Posted by dan on 03 Mar, 2009 10:20 PM

I think the context should just the one you clicked through from. Flickr handles this fairly nicely, although the way they offer multiple contexts is a little much (and probably confusing to some users). The tricky thing is if you have the sort set to last modified (currently the only option?) each time you touch something you change the set's order.

6. 6 Posted by System on 14 Mar, 2009 01:15 PM

This discussion was assigned to ticket 271.

7. Nicole closed this discussion on 15 Aug, 2011 06:12 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac