Removing erroneous batch edit revisions from ticket log.

Timothy Appnel

02 Nov, 2009 04:40 PM

I was trying to figure out ways to set priorities in batch for tickets I was importing in to the system and made a few mistakes where I misunderstood something or was guessing at how to do it. (For instances: http://help.lighthouseapp.com/discussions/api-developers/126-no-sub....)

The tickets are in the right state now, but there is a lot of "noise" in the ticket activity log. Is there someway those can get removed so the don't distract from the real activity?

1. 1 Posted by Rick on 03 Nov, 2009 04:54 PM

Deleting the actual ticket comment should also delete the listing in the project and account overviews.

2. 2 Posted by Timothy Appnel on 03 Nov, 2009 05:24 PM

Thanks. There doesn't happen to be a way to do that in bulk? Back to the API I suppose?

3. 3 Posted by Rick on 13 Nov, 2009 07:03 PM

Nope, I'll see if it's something I can easily add though. I also need to add some sort of 'unwatch' action for bulk edits too.

4. 4 Posted by Rick on 13 Nov, 2009 07:36 PM

Actually, the comments themselves can't be deleted by the bulk actions.

If there's some way I can delete them, let me know. Is there a common ticket comment body that I can search, for example?

5. 5 Posted by Nicole on 01 Dec, 2009 09:41 PM

Timothy -

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with to solve this problem.

Thanks,
    Nicole

6. Nicole closed this discussion on 01 Dec, 2009 09:41 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac