HTML Emails

phil.worthington

02 Mar, 2009 04:05 PM

Hi

Is there a way to have Lighthouse deliver HTML emails?

I use images extensively and have found a great workflow: 1. Use LittleSnapper to screen-grab something (and draw all over it if required) 2. One-click upload to 'QuickSnapper' (their companion online service) 3. Paste the HTML into my Lighthouse comment

This way the image is visible inline in the lighthouse comment, both online and in Lighthouse Keeper. MUCH more useful than uploading a pic to lighthouse and having it displayed as a generic thumbnail.

Anyway.. this is great except for the fact that when I get lighthouse emails they are plain-text so the image shows up as an HTML tag and not an image. If I could just set lighthouse to send html formatted emails the image would show up in the email.. how nice :-)

Is there any way to do this?

1. 1 Posted by Rick on 14 Mar, 2009 01:56 PM

There isn't... It's not likely that we'll start sending html emails, but I do want to send uploaded attachments in email notifications soon. We do have a development version that displays inline thumbnails (like this Tender Support app), but it's awaiting some QA and an S3 asset migration from the old code.

2. Rick closed this discussion on 14 Mar, 2009 01:56 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac