Archived projects should not show up in ticket overview for all projects

Dirk-Jan

28 Apr, 2010 02:04 PM

The ticket-overview of all projects shows tickets in archived projects too, and usually those are of no interest to me anymore. I have worked around this by given all those tickets a tag 'archived' so I can filter them.

Best solution to me would be to never show archived tickets in the overview of all projects. Second best would be the possibility to filter them by typing "archived:true" or something like that.

1. 1 Posted by Will Duncan on 28 Apr, 2010 10:54 PM

Do you mean in the main overview timeline? Or is there a specific region of the UI?

2. 2 Posted by Dirk-Jan on 10 May, 2010 08:15 AM

Hi, i meant the Ticket overview (for all projects), for example https://laika.lighthouseapp.com/tickets. I have enclosed a screenshot. The list shows tickets in all projects, also archived ones.

3. 3 Posted by Will Duncan on 10 May, 2010 05:52 PM

By default, that search in the account level is showing you all projects on the account. We'll have to go back and take a look at archived projects and see if we want search functionality to handle specific things in the next iteration of Lighthouse. That search area is definitely intended to be a little more specific but the account wide search still has some polish needed, as you are experiencing.

Thanks for the heads up.

4. Nicole closed this discussion on 08 May, 2012 08:27 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac