Multiple Project Overview

Robert Laing

08 Dec, 2009 05:36 AM

We love lighthouse.

We use lighthouse for multiple projects

I use Lighthouse to manage the dev of multiple apps in our company - and it's important for me to see an overview of the upcoming milestones and tickets. I'm not someone who really gets much out of the current overview (would be interested to know who does).

A more useful overview

Currently it's difficult to get an overview in Lighthouse of multiple projects.

What I'd really like is a view that would allow me to see all our projects, with the upcoming milestones and tickets.
This could be in a set of Mint (haveamint.com) style panels that you can refresh in-page.

I'm curious to see if others have a similar wish. If so, I've done a design that could be a reasonable solution.

Could be an API project

I thought I'd put a design out there so that someone who was interested could pick it up and make it happen with the API.
Or, of course, feel free to add something like that yourselves ENTP!

What do you all think? Check out the design and tell me if you have ideas.

1. 1 Posted by Justin Palmer on 08 Dec, 2009 07:30 PM

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the suggestions. This is something we really want to do. The original account overview has been around for a while and while the stream is useful we want to improve this to do some of the things you've suggested in addition to some other improvements.

We don't have any timeline on this, but we are aware of the need to change it going forward.

Thanks!

2. Justin Palmer closed this discussion on 08 Dec, 2009 07:30 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac