Remember login credentials on iPhone webapp?

m.charbonneau

17 May, 2009 12:46 AM

I loved the new iPhone Lighthouse webapp at first, but my enthusiasm was killed off pretty quickly after I realized that I needed to log in nearly every time I visited it. I use a long email address and a randomized password I keep in a password manager on the desktop, so having to enter that information every time on my iPhone makes Lighthouse unusable for practical purposes.

Is there any chance you could remember credentials once you're logged in, preferably for long (1 year+) time periods?

1. 1 Posted by Rick on 17 May, 2009 12:51 AM

Doh, I thought we took care of this already? I'll double check. I was sure we added this less than a week after the feature was first launched.

2. 2 Posted by System on 17 May, 2009 12:52 AM

A Lighthouse ticket was created for this discussion

3. 3 Posted by m.charbonneau on 17 May, 2009 12:58 AM

In that case it could be me, I haven't used it in a few weeks! I'll give it another try.

4. 4 Posted by Rick on 17 May, 2009 01:50 AM

There's no checkbox, but the remember_me value in the form is in there and being sent. It's hard for me to really test any of this though, I tend to have password issues in every site.

5. 5 Posted by 1sentry1 on 23 Dec, 2009 11:22 AM

Hi we have created a desktop application (icon) which links directly to a HTTPS security login page however the "Remember Me" function doesn't seem to work for any version of browser. Can this be explained?

Regards keep up the great work.

6. Nicole closed this discussion on 02 Jul, 2012 08:53 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac