Ticket priority not user friendly

Raj Singh

06 Sep, 2016 03:02 PM

Currently there are only 3 ticket priority low, medium and high. This is creating issue for us as some tickets are very very important and some are very important. How do I do that when there is only high. I think you should have scale level like 0-10 so we can set it up ourself like 10 as very very high. 9 high and 8 low high and 5 = medium and 2 = low.

1. 1 Posted by Raj Singh on 06 Sep, 2016 03:35 PM

The email I got is for ticket permission and not ticket priority. I am suggesting that you allow user to ticket priority more granular than having only 3 priority. Why not have 1-10 scale of priority

or something like

Critical SOS --
    Very High
    High
    High Medium
    Medium
    Low Medium
    Medium Low
    Low

Currently there is only high, medium and low which is not working for us in this project as we have developers working offsite and if there is High SOS and when he/she sees that he/she will leave everything and work on that compared to other high tickets.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by brandi on 06 Sep, 2016 04:18 PM

Hi Raj,

Lighthouse isn't really designed to be a priority based workflow, though you can drag and drop ticket order in each milestone under Prioritize. The entire concept is that if it's important then it will be first in line in milestones.

Just let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
    Brandi

3. brandi closed this discussion on 06 Sep, 2016 04:18 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac