Milestones => Add Columns to Result Table?

phillip (at proongo)

05 Mar, 2013 02:26 PM

When I click on a milestone, I get back a table that has column headers like bug number, State, Title, etc.

I'd really like to add an additional column 'Tags'. Is there a way for me to customize my format to include that additional column?

Thanks for any advice.

1. 1 Posted by Nicole on 05 Mar, 2013 02:58 PM

No, there is no way to customize the layout, but you should be seeing the tags for the tickets just to the right of the ticket name. If you are wanting to sort by tags it would be better to create a query like tagged:foo milestone:bar. Can you link to the page where you're seeing your results so we know we're talking about the same place?

Thanks,
    Nicole

2. 2 Posted by phillip (at pro... on 05 Mar, 2013 03:14 PM

Oh, it turns out I was looking at a query like milestone:"Mar 11 2013", a little different than what my initial support request implied. So, really I'm looking at a custom query.

I think I'll just revise my custom query so that I have variants like milestone:"Mar 11 2013" tagged:"something" and milestone:"Mar 11 2013" tagged:"something-else", and I'll just put Buckets for those queries into "YOUR TICKET BINS" for easy access.

OK, thanks for the nudge in the right direction, I'm all set now.

3. 3 Posted by Nicole on 05 Mar, 2013 03:19 PM

Great! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Nicole

4. Nicole closed this discussion on 05 Mar, 2013 03:19 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac