How can I see all tickets assigned to me?

viktoria harrison

29 Feb, 2012 12:45 PM

I'd like to see all tickets assigned to me, all in one place. I cant seem to find how to do this. help!

1. 1 Posted by Nicole on 29 Feb, 2012 04:24 PM

Viktoria -

If you do a search on responsible:me state:open, your results will be all tickets assigned to you that are open. You can then Save the Search and create a bin for tickets that match this search query for your sidebar.

Thanks,
    Nicole

2. Nicole closed this discussion on 29 Feb, 2012 04:24 PM.

3. viktoria harrison re-opened this discussion on 29 Feb, 2012 04:36 PM

4. 2 Posted by viktoria harris... on 29 Feb, 2012 04:36 PM

Nicole, thank you. I did finally figure that part out. I do have one more question if that's ok-- I can't figure out how to transfer a ticket to a different project. I found instructions on here: https://lighthouse.tenderapp.com/kb/project-management/how-do-i-migrate-tickets-from-one-project-to-another
    but In my interface, I don't have a drop-down menu for project. See screenshot attached:

5. 3 Posted by Nicole on 29 Feb, 2012 05:16 PM

Viktoria -

You'll need to move the tickets in question between projects via the bulk edit screen. If it's a single ticket you may find it easier to just recreate the ticket in the preferred project.

Thanks,
    Nicole

6. 4 Posted by viktoria harris... on 29 Feb, 2012 06:14 PM

great thanks -- would you mind telling me how to find the "bulk edit" screen?

7. 5 Posted by Nicole on 29 Feb, 2012 06:52 PM

Viktoria -

Bulk edit is an option in the sub-navigation available when you do a search, so you should see something like the screenshot in this knowledge base article - http://help.lighthouseapp.com/kb/project-management/how-do-i-migrat....

Thanks,
    Nicole

8. Nicole closed this discussion on 29 Feb, 2012 06:52 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac