Lighthouse / Beanstalk integration consistently fails

chris's Avatar

chris

27 Jul, 2009 05:31 PM

About once a day, I get the following message when I commit a file to Beanstalk:

Integration Incident #43
While trying to trigger lighthouse integration for repository dev, we detected the following error:
"Failed with 401 Unauthorized" As a result of this incident, the related integration was disabled. Please try updating your settings and activating it again. If it doesn't help, please notify Beanstalk support.

The Beanstalk folks have claimed it's "not their problem" and I agree with them. It appears that Lighthouse denies the integration request, even though my integration settings work in general. The integration is successful 90% of the time, but consistently fails the other 10% without me changing anything in Lighthouse or Beanstalk.

Any ideas?

  1. 1 Posted by Rick on 28 Jul, 2009 12:02 AM

    Rick's Avatar

    Um, nope. I never have issues with our commit integration scripts (custom and github). I'll ping the beanstalk folks and see if they can provide more info on how they've implemented the integration.

  2. Nicole closed this discussion on 28 Oct, 2009 04:36 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac