Tickets watched by me link shows all tickets

Niels Meersschaert

13 Jul, 2009 02:38 PM

I currently have 29 tickets in a project. I've manually gone thru a few tickets & clicked the stop watching this ticket link. Reopening the ticket confirms, I shouldn't be watching it. The Tickets I'm Watching link under my Ticket Bins shows 29. Clicking on it shows a list of 29 tickets, although it should be less as I've said I'm not watching those tickets.

If I go to edit the bin, it shows the search criteria as watched_by:me. If I go thru a normal search & select tickets I'm watching from the drop down, the search criteria is watched:me, however it too shows 29 incorrectly.

1. 1 Posted by Justin Palmer on 14 Jul, 2009 10:04 PM

Hi Niels,

watched:me is the proper syntax. The count should update fairly quickly after a ticket has been edited though.

2. 2 Posted by Niels Meersscha... on 14 Jul, 2009 10:10 PM

I'd imagine that they both are correct syntax, as these are built-in drop-downs & bins from Lighthouse. However, the fact remains that no matter which syntax is used, they both return the same ticket count as if I say all tickets, even though I've confirmed looking at some tickets, I am no longer watching them.

3. 3 Posted by Justin Palmer on 14 Jul, 2009 10:14 PM

wathced_by is definitely invalid. What's the name of the bin using watched_by? Are you sure it's a default LH bin?

In any event, we're looking into why the counts might be incorrect.

4. 4 Posted by Niels Meersscha... on 14 Jul, 2009 10:19 PM

The bin is labeled as Ticket's I'm Watching. I've attached a screen shot for additional clarification.

I don't believe it was a bin manually created by me, as it's been there as long as I remember.

5. 5 Posted by Will Duncan on 17 Jul, 2009 01:12 AM

It should be watched:me I believe. The bin was created under that account profile as it's a private bin, so somewhere along the lines that search was saved and named.

Lighthouse generates Open, Resolved and This weeks tickets as public bin examples when you create a project.

6. 6 Posted by Niels Meersscha... on 20 Jul, 2009 09:47 PM

It doesn't matter if it's watched_by: me, watched:me or all, the resulting tickets are exactly the same... every ticket in the system. I've reedited the bin to be watched:me, but it still will be no different than when I select all tickets

7. 7 Posted by Will Duncan on 20 Jul, 2009 09:52 PM

Hopefully Rick can look under the hood tonight or in the morning. It looks to be an isolated issue. I tried to replicate it on 3 other accounts with no luck.

8. 8 Posted by Patrick on 11 Aug, 2009 01:44 PM

Same experience here. I cannot stop watching any tickets. Creating a new bin with the rule watched:me doesn't help either. The tickes show that I'm not watching them, but they remain in the 'Tickets I'm watching' bin.

9. 9 Posted by System on 11 Aug, 2009 05:13 PM

This discussion was assigned to Will Duncan, on ticket 493.

10. Nicole closed this discussion on 15 Aug, 2011 06:12 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac