Email notification when watching ticket

's Avatar

christine

06 Jul, 2009 05:05 PM

I'm watching several open tickets, but I'm not getting any email notifications when a reply or comment is posted on that ticket. WHY?

1. 1 Posted by Will Duncan on 06 Jul, 2009 05:08 PM

Can you please give us a link to an example ticket where this is occurring?

2. 2 Posted by Christine Baile... on 06 Jul, 2009 05:29 PM

3. 3 Posted by Colin Bartolome on 07 Jul, 2009 04:26 PM

I had the same problem with this ticket: http://experts.lighthouseapp.com/projects/20412/tickets/1754

A comment was posted yesterday at 3:14 PM and I didn't get the notification until this morning at 12:47 AM. The subsequent comment triggered a notification immediately. The associated item in the RSS feed was delayed until 12:47 AM too.

4. 4 Posted by Will Duncan on 07 Jul, 2009 04:43 PM

Colin -- you issue was mostly due to backed up job processing in Lighthouse. We had a bit of a delay yesterday but the system is back on track now.

5. 5 Posted by Marc Mandt on 07 Jul, 2009 10:17 PM

I think I may be having a similar problem. I set up a new account today, created a project, and set myself up to have any new tickets assigned to me for initial review. I have a couple of tickets in there now but haven't received any email notifications.

On another email related note, I set up 3 new users today and emailed invitations to them over an hour ago and they have not received them yet. They are not in the spam folder and other emails are flowing in and out of those accounts just fine. Is this related to the slow downs that were mentioned yesterday, or is this something different.

Please let me know if you need any additional info on either of these issues.
    Thanks.

6. 6 Posted by Adam Carlile on 08 Jul, 2009 01:47 PM

+1

I am also having issues receiving e-mails related to the setting up of accounts.

Cheers

7. 7 Posted by Marc Mandt on 08 Jul, 2009 02:13 PM

I sent the invitations right after lunch yesterday and just checked and they still haven't been received.

8. 8 Posted by Will Duncan on 17 Jul, 2009 01:22 AM

I'm sorry about the delay. I should have this tracked down and in queue for a fix tonight.

9. 9 Posted by Colin Bartolome on 20 Jul, 2009 10:32 PM

This is happening again at the moment, again with the RSS feed lagging way behind (it's had no new items since 1:16 at this writing).

10. 10 Posted by Will Duncan on 20 Jul, 2009 10:48 PM

colin -- our jobs processor is working to catch up right now. You should be seeing updates within the next few moments.

11. 11 Posted by Nicole on 10 Aug, 2009 05:18 PM

This issue should be resolved now. Please respond to this discussion if any of you are still having problems with invitations emails.

Thanks,
    Nicole

12. Nicole closed this discussion on 10 Aug, 2009 05:18 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac