Unable to Add Open Source Project Members

theory

13 May, 2009 03:39 PM

Howdy,

We've started moving the Bricolage CMS tickets over to Lighthouse. I'd like to add some more members, core developers who own tickets, but am unable to. Whether I'm logged in as the account owner or an account member (both with admin privs), when I go to the "invite someone by email" tab and put in a few email addresses and a note, and click the checkbox next to "Bricolage" and hit submit, it comes back and says, "Sent out 0 invite(s)".

Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

David

1. 1 Posted by Will Duncan on 13 May, 2009 04:35 PM

It looks as if Lighthouse is currently tripping up over your admin user count.

If you can remove one of your admin users, just set them to a project member, then add your open source members to just your OSS project, you should be good.

Please let me know if that works out ok. In the meantime I'll file a ticket for us to take a look at the admin member count bug.

2. 2 Posted by Will Duncan on 13 May, 2009 05:29 PM

Just making a note here, we discussed this in IRC and discovered it to be a multiple email invite bug with the system. Emails were separated by spaces. You had to invite one by one.

Closing this out and going to make a ticket for the issue shortly.

3. Will Duncan closed this discussion on 13 May, 2009 05:29 PM.

4. theory re-opened this discussion on 13 May, 2009 05:31 PM

5. 3 Posted by theory on 13 May, 2009 05:31 PM

Looks like it was that and it didn't like when I had more than one email address in the addresses field (separated by spaces, not commas). Once I got us down to two admins and invited one person at a time, it worked.

Thanks for the help!

David

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac