Changesets from Beanstalk not appearing

Scott Heaberlin

05 Apr, 2009 10:02 PM

I double checked my account settings and I'm not seeing anything out of place; I haven't changed (to my knowledge) either my Beanstalk account (still set up for Lighthouse integration) nor my Lighthouse token configurations. Yet, I don't see any recent commits in my Lighthouse dashboard since March 13. Should be some from last week as well as today.

Thoughts? What should I look at first?

Side note: I recently started trying to update tickets with commit statements; I realized a few commits in that the Lighthouse help page has "[\#X]" (backslash included) and I was doing that verbatim in my commits in Versions.app until I read the LH integration guide on Beanstalkapp.com that omitted the backslash. Is it possible that those commits with backslashes have errored out and caused all my commits to queue up for processing / integration with LH? A stretch, I know.

(Update: the backslash isn't appearing in this report, but note the backslashes on http://help.lighthouseapp.com/faqs/ticket-workflow/ticket-keyword-updates - maybe these are required because the examples are command line?)

1. 1 Posted by Rick on 06 Apr, 2009 04:04 AM

Jobs definitely aren't queuing up. The backslash isn't required at all, it's so the custom text formatter doesnt convert #NUMBER into a link to a ticket: #123. I suppose I'll have to fix the formatter so #NUM shows up as just #NUM.

2. 2 Posted by Scott Heaberlin on 07 Apr, 2009 02:27 AM

Well, changesets are showing up; I guess I was just being silly. I coulda sworn some were missing, but now that I see some from this weekend, I'm marking this resolved. Sorry for crying wolf.

3. 3 Posted by Will Duncan on 07 Apr, 2009 02:29 AM

Ha. Well that's cool that they are there now. If you notice it again, please let us know.

4. Will Duncan closed this discussion on 07 Apr, 2009 02:29 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac