updates messing with numbers

ben (at hanoverdisplays)

10 Oct, 2016 07:15 AM

I have updated a ticket in our "AX" project, number 1244.
On the ticket it appears as;
<
1,3,4,6. Perfect

1.Form name appears to be InventItemOrderSetup. This is accessible from 2 buttons when on the released products form. Either from Manage stock or Plan top tabs. Either or both being accessible is fine.

2.Read only group can see "Planned orders" within the Master planning module, thus allow them to see planned orders of all types. Keep this there as could be useful for other reasons, but intention was to give "Planned works orders" from production control. Please add this customised flavour of the form as well.

Additional requirement discovered during testing;
1.Ability to use "Open Works Order" in addition to current permission of "All works order"

thanks

But I actually wrote, and this is visible if I edit my post;

<
1,3,4,6. Perfect

1. Form name appears to be InventItemOrderSetup. This is accessible from 2 buttons when on the released products form. Either from Manage stock or Plan top tabs. Either or both being accessible is fine.

2. Read only group can see "Planned orders" within the Master planning module, thus allow them to see planned orders of all types. Keep this there as could be useful for other reasons, but intention was to give "Planned works orders" from production control. Please add this customised flavour of the form as well.

Additional requirement discovered during testing;

1. Ability to use "Open Works Order" in addition to current permission of "All works order"

thanks

So, my numbers, 2,5 and 7 have been translated to 1,2 and 1
can this be fixed?

1. 1 Posted by ben (at hanover... on 10 Oct, 2016 07:16 AM

of course the example I provide above is also messed up for the same reason/bug

The numbered replies should be two, five, and seven

2. 2 Posted by ben (at hanover... on 10 Oct, 2016 07:18 AM

screenshot attached

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by brandi on 13 Oct, 2016 10:52 PM

Hi Ben,

I'm sorry, but this cannot be fixed in Markdown. You'd need to use an alternative form.

Best,
    Brandi

4. brandi closed this discussion on 13 Oct, 2016 10:52 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac