Unprocessed Image

Raj Singh

12 Jan, 2016 12:12 AM

I have started noticing issue with LH that images uploaded by other team members are coming as Unprocessed Image. The image uploaded by a team member at 8:00 am central is still un processed and now it 6:00 pm almost 10 hours. For another one of the team member uploaded a ticket on January 9th at 9:55 am and it is still unprocessed. It is Jan 11 6:10 pm. I tried uploading an image and it is still unprocessed.

1. 1 Posted by Raj Singh on 12 Jan, 2016 12:14 AM

The timestamp on the image file is not US time as the team member is working from India. Please look at the timestamp by LH which says Jan 11 at 8:51am and I still can't see it. This is very frustrating.

2. 2 Posted by Raj Singh on 12 Jan, 2016 05:06 AM

It seems something happened and the image which was uploaded early morning at 8:00am are showing up now. I uploaded an image and it showed up after 1 minute. It seems someone ran some process to fix the issue. I also see that this issue was raised by another user on Jan 5th having the same issue. Please look into this and resolve it as it is frustrating for me as couple of my team members work from India while I am in US and it is impossible to work if I can't see what they uploaded after several hours.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by brandi on 12 Jan, 2016 09:26 PM

Hi Raj,

We have resolved this. Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

Best,
    Brandi

4. brandi closed this discussion on 12 Jan, 2016 09:26 PM.

5. Raj Singh re-opened this discussion on 13 Jan, 2016 04:06 AM

6. 4 Posted by Raj Singh on 13 Jan, 2016 04:06 AM

Yes, the issue is resolved. Thank you.

7. brandi closed this discussion on 13 Jan, 2016 06:13 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac