Can not log in to lighthouse account, not receiving any lighthouse emails

Brian

14 Aug, 2014 04:08 PM

I have repeatedly tried to reset my user password and the email notice for the temporary password never arrives in my email. We typically use outlook for office email but I logged into our ISP webmail GUI and the reset email notice never arrives. Our ISP email setting does not have any filters or firewall so all emails should be coming in.

The person in our office that has administrative rights to the lighthouse account has deleted my account and re-installed, the invite to join the new account never arrives at my ISP webmail GUI (no longer using outlook for this testing).

Any help you could provide would be gratefully appreciated. The last email I received from lighthouse was back in the beginning of May 2014.

Thanks,

Brian Kottmeyer

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by brandi on 14 Aug, 2014 04:18 PM

Hey Brian,

It looks like our outgoing mail server got a bounced message back on June 26th when trying to deliver notifications to [email blocked]. When this happens, the email address is deactivated in our system. I've reactivated it for you and you shouldn't have any problems moving forward. I've also send a fresh password reset email which went through. Follow the reset steps in the email and you should be good.

Thanks!
    Brandi

2. brandi closed this discussion on 14 Aug, 2014 04:18 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac