Caching issue?

eibaan

11 Mar, 2009 11:16 AM

I'm currently testing lighthouse and it takes 5+ minutes until the milestones view displays the changes. Is this normal or do you suffer from some caching problems? When I changed my user name, it also took minutes until pages started to pick up the new name. To reproduce: Define a milestone, assign 2 tickets. It will say that there's nothing assigned although it lists the tickets in the milestone details. Now mark one ticket as resolved. I expect that the milestone overview immediately says 50%, but it takes 5+ minutes until it picks up the change.

I'm on OS X and using Safari 4 beta if that matters.

1. 1 Posted by Will Duncan on 11 Mar, 2009 07:07 PM

If it's a ticket counter it's probably not intentional on our part, many parts of Lighthouse are cached intentionally though as they are not things you will frequently change and it keeps the system very fast and responsive.

I'll see if someone can look at the completion bar though, that should be fairly quick, but yes, it is cached and will probably be delayed a little.

2. 2 Posted by Will Duncan on 11 Mar, 2009 10:33 PM

eibaan - our jobs queue system was actually running behind schedule, we've cleared out the issue that was cause it to hold up. Please check your counters, they should be responding in a much more timely manner.

3. Will Duncan closed this discussion on 11 Mar, 2009 10:33 PM.

4. eibaan re-opened this discussion on 14 Mar, 2009 10:46 PM

5. 3 Posted by eibaan on 14 Mar, 2009 10:46 PM

Working fine now. Thanks for the fast response!

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac