EXTREMELY Slow

phil.worthington

17 Feb, 2009 04:08 PM

Hi. I'm getting EXTREMELY slow speeds both from the web based version and API (via Lighthouse Keeper). I have some mission-critical tasks going on right now and this is causing a very real disruption to our workflow. I've checked your twitter but nothing seems to be reported, though other users have also been reporting issues (also on twitter) so it seems its not just me.

Please let me know. Thanks

1. 1 Posted by bmishkin on 17 Feb, 2009 04:39 PM

Also seeing trouble on web and API sides. Some timeouts, 10-20sec load times. Uncle!

2. 2 Posted by Will Duncan on 17 Feb, 2009 05:16 PM

We're currently experience some very slow response time from the database and are currently looking into the issue.

3. 3 Posted by phil.worthingto... on 17 Feb, 2009 05:26 PM

Thanks will. Pls update us ASAP as I have live projects running at 'crippled' speed and a dev. team that wants to kill me because of this. Thx p

4. 4 Posted by Will Duncan on 17 Feb, 2009 05:28 PM

You can check http://lhstatus.com and http://twitter.com/lighthouseapp for immediate updates when we know what the issue is and when it has been repaired.

It looks like the database, but it's across our cluster and effecting more than just Lighthouse.

5. 5 Posted by phil.worthingto... on 17 Feb, 2009 11:43 PM

fyi: seems to be MUCH better now so whatever you did .. thank you

6. 6 Posted by Will Duncan on 17 Feb, 2009 11:44 PM

There were some complications on our clusters database system earlier this morning, we deployed some changes on our end and so far everything appears to be smooth after this morning. Let us know if you experience any other slow downs.

7. brandi closed this discussion on 29 Jun, 2012 10:08 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac