One public project + multiple private = auth probs

Nate Ritter

11 Dec, 2008 10:09 PM

I've had quite a few private projects working just fine, but now when I added a public project, there seems to be auth problems.

For instance, I now go to http://nateritter.lighthouseapp.com and even though the system seems to recognize me as the proper user (admin) for the account (based on what I see in the upper right corner), I can't get to any of my other private projects without first signing out and then signing back in again. The only thing I'm able to access is the one public project I have.

That's kind of a pain.

1. 1 Posted by rick on 11 Dec, 2008 10:25 PM

That's odd, we have the same setup in our activereload account and never have that problem. For instance, if you go to our dashboard you'll see public projects for Gitnub and Lighthouse-Users (our old support area). When I go there, I see all projects.

When you see this happen next, can you tell me your user id? You can see it in the 'my profile' link in the upper right corner.

2. 2 Posted by storecare on 15 Dec, 2008 05:21 PM

Interesting. Seems to be working as of late. For future reference, my user id is 7461, but I'm not seeing the issues any more either. I have been signing out more often once I'm done though... maybe just a weird borked session somehow. Meh.

Thanks for caring though. :)

Update: Ok, so I do have multiple accounts, as you can see by this post's username being different. But, I was pretty sure I was signed out of the other user accounts as a debugging test. Anyway, carry on.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Lighthouse please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac